- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Top 3 Legal Issues With HomeschoolingAccording to Courthouse News, there has been an unprecedented surge in interest for homeschooling children, based on the decline in funding for public schools, bullying issues, and recent mass school shootings. Courthouse News was also careful to point out...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- School Nurses May Soon Be Able to Administer Pot in ColoradoEight states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for recreational use. In almost all those states, the user must be an adult, over the age of 18. And while most of us are OK with adults having...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- My Employer Stopped Paying Me, What Should I Do?It's a pretty basic concept. You do the work, you get paid for it. In many cases, people don't even really do the work, and they still get paid. But what happens when you hold up your end of the...Molly Zilli, Esq.
- ACLU Sues ICE for Illegally Separating Immigrant FamiliesThe Trump administration is facing another legal challenge regarding its immigration policies. We've heard about plans to deport only violent criminals, or those convicted of serious felonies. But this latest lawsuit filed by the ACLU of Massachusetts, alleges that through...Molly Zilli, Esq.
- Convincing an Attorney to Take Your CaseThe idea that attorneys are all chomping at the bit to take any case they can get their hands on is not exactly accurate. While there are some super desperate lawyers out there, most have to be fairly discerning about...Molly Zilli, Esq.
- Top 3 Legal Issues With Homeschooling
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359