- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- When Should You Text 911 for an Emergency?We all know to call 911 in an emergency. But some of us may be hard of hearing or speech impaired, and some emergencies don't allow for a safe phone call conversation with police dispatchers. So this week, Los...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can States Legally Drug Test for Food Stamps?In recent years, many, if not all states have proposed drug testing applicants for and recipients of public assistance programs. Despite recent evidence that welfare applicants test positive for drugs at a rate far below the national average (and...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Do I Need to Pay Taxes on Bitcoin?As we warned three years ago, the IRS considers Bitcoin and other digital currencies to be property for taxation purposes. Meaning buyers, sellers, and traders of virtual currencies may need to pay real taxes on those transactions. If you...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can Emotional Abuse Impact Your Divorce?A spouse's emotional abuse can be psychologically and physically damaging, and may be the reason you're seeking a divorce. But will a judge look less favorably on your abuser if your divorce goes to court? Perhaps not when deciding...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Top 5 Child Custody Tips for the HolidaysThe holidays are generally a time when families come together. But for separated or divorced parents, the holidays can make it feel like everything is falling apart. Child custody issues can arise at any time, but with travel and...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- When Should You Text 911 for an Emergency?
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359