- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Is California Going to Tax Your Texts?The California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) wants to tax text messages in order to subsidize programs that make phone service accessible to the underserved. But the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) may have just blocked that possibility by reclassifying text...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- When Is It Too Late to Request Time off From Work?The holidays are coming up. (And so is flu season.) You might have some unused vacation days that will expire. You may have a new family member on the way, or you might just have a case of the Mondays....Christopher Coble, Esq.
- If Border Agent Searched Your Phone, U.S. May Still Have Your InfoYou may have had your phone unsuspectedly searched by federal agents when coming into America. And the data on your phone may have been downloaded to scan for national security information. Odds are high no incriminating data was found...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Feds Argue Kids Don't Need Lawyers in Immigration CourtA baby in a basket is clearly capable of representing oneself in immigration court.At least, that's the view of Justice Department attorneys arguing against providing any immigrant free legal counsel during immigration, asylum, or deportation proceedings....Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Is It Illegal to Own a Huawei Phone?Unless you follow all the latest tech news, you may not have heard of Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei. Heck, you might not even know how to pronounce the company's name. (It's wah-way.) But what started out as a foreign company...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Is California Going to Tax Your Texts?
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359