- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- When Is It Too Late to Get Out of a Contract?There's a contract for everything. Or, at least, that's the way it seems. If you're watching TV, you probably have a service contract with your cable provider and you might have purchasing contract from the store you bought the...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Keep Migrant Families Together During Detention'We're going to have strong, very strong borders but we are going to keep the families together,' President Trump said in the Oval Office today. 'I didn't like the sight or the feeling of families being separated.' After defending...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Top 5 Summer Employment Tips for EmployeesWhether you're just getting your first summer job, or you're 20 years in to the workforce, you're probably missing those summer days when work was the furthest thing from your mind. It's no fun working when it feels like the...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Family Immigration, Detention, and Separation: A Legal RoundupIn one of the many, many tweets attempted to address outrage at his administration's policy of separating and detaining children and families of immigrants at the border, President Donald Trump yelled, "CHANGE THE LAWS!" Trump didn't specify which laws,...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can Courts Force You to Receive Medical Treatment?Most of us don't enjoy going to the doctor. Between the cost, the wait times, and the related fear about our physical or mental wellbeing, many of us only seek medical treatment when we absolutely need to. But what...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- When Is It Too Late to Get Out of a Contract?
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359