- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- 5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Child Custody LawyerWhether you're just getting divorced or still hashing out custody issues with an old ex, you're probably wondering if you need the help of an attorney. Beyond having expertise in the field generally and familiarity with the court or judges...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Legal Checklist When Your Kids Leave for CollegeIt's about that time -- your nest is about to get a little emptier. There are a lot of emotions that can bubble up when a child goes off to college, much of it is apprehension and fear for their...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can You Withdraw From a Joint Account During Divorce?Married couples frequently hold bank accounts jointly. When a couple divorces, the marital property and assets, including joint bank accounts, must be divided. But do you have to maintain that joint account during the divorce process? Many divorcing individuals...George Khoury, Esq.
- Do You Have to Remove a Religious Garment If Your Employer Asks?The majority of employment arrangements are at-will, meaning either the employer or employee can end the employment for whatever reason or no reason at all. But there are some reasons an employer can't use to fire you. For instance, you...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can Parents Lose Child Custody Due to Low IQ?When making child custody determinations, courts and child service agencies will make decisions in the child's best interests, and those interests can be examined through a variety of factors, from safety and stability to continuity of family, friend, and school...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- 5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Child Custody Lawyer
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359