- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What Is the Airline Passengers With Disabilities Bill of Rights?Last week, President Donald Trump signed a package of legislation regarding the Federal Aviation Authority, including a landmark effort to protect the rights of passengers with disabilities on airlines. The Airline Passengers with Disabilities Bill of Rights will increase civil...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Native American Adoption Law Struck Down by Texas Federal JudgeNative Americans were dealt a severe blow by the federal court in Texas just days before Columbus Day. That court struck down the federal lndian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) of 1978, governing the adoption of Native America children, which...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- What Does 'Imputed Income' Mean in Child Support?Imputed income is a fancy was of saying "earning potential." In a divorce proceeding, when determining child support, courts will look to see how much each of the parent's can pay to support their children, based on a variety...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- 5 More States Requiring ID at the Voting PollsFive more states have recently joined the ranks of requiring identification to vote at polling places: Arkansas, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, and Texas. Though federal law has always required first-time voters to show a photo ID, states have not...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- California Passes New Law for Custody of Pets in DivorceThis law allows courts to assign sole or joint ownership of a pet while considering the pet's well-being. Read more on FindLaw Legal Blogs.Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- What Is the Airline Passengers With Disabilities Bill of Rights?
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359