- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Top 5 Misconceptions About Immigration LawIt seems like every day brings another story of a new immigration law or policy, increased deportation efforts, or, yes, a wall. And with all that news can come quite a bit of misinformation. So, how do you separate fact...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- When Is It Too Late to Get a Flu Shot?Whether you're trying to keep yourself healthy, keep young children and old relatives from getting sick, or you just need to do it for work, you might be thinking about getting a flu shot this year. But hey, it's already...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can President Trump Declare an Emergency to Build Border Wall?Donald Trump campaigned on border security. One of his first executive orders as president directed "the immediate construction of a physical wall on the southern border." And he allowed the federal government to shut down for three weeks to secure...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Immigrant Families Sue for Millions Over SeparationPresident Trump's strong stance against illegal immigration has been clear from the very beginning. While many of his comments have been controversial, his administration's policy of separating children from their parents at the border probably caused the most uproar. In...Ceylan Pumphrey, Esq.
- Will Your Tax Return Be Higher This Year?There's a lot of speculation out there about how President Donald Trump's new tax plan, signed into law in 2017, will affect people's tax returns this year. Millions of us might watch our tax refunds shrink or disappear completely. Some...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Top 5 Misconceptions About Immigration Law
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359