- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- California Becomes First State to Allow 'Nonbinary' Gender on Birth CertificatesCalifornia Governor Jerry Brown this weekend signed the Gender Recognition Act into law, allowing state residents to choose or change gender on a birth certificate to be female, male, or nonbinary. It is the first state do so, and is...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- What to Do If You Experience Sexual Harassment at WorkWhile claims of harassment and assault against Harvey Weinstein are grabbing all the headlines, the explosion of #MeToo on Twitter and social media proves that sexual harassment exists across all employment and gender boundaries. Sexual harassment by anyone, at any...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Travel Ban 3.0 Blocked by Federal Judge in HawaiiThe latest iteration of President Trump's Executive Order banning foreign immigrants and visitors from Muslim majority nations has been blocked by a federal judge in Hawaii. No, you're not suffering from deja vu. Judge Derrick Watson, the same judge...George Khoury, Esq.
- Trump's Health Care Executive Order: A Quick OverviewAfter three failed attempts by Congress to repeal Obamacare, President Donald Trump took matters into his own hands last week, signing an executive order reshaping how people get insurance through work and threatening to end federal subsidies to insurance companies...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Is Your Tiny House Violating Zoning Laws?There is a common misconception among some property owners that once you buy the land, you can do whatever you want with it. Those property owners often find local, state, and federal zoning laws a rude awakening. Even those people...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- California Becomes First State to Allow 'Nonbinary' Gender on Birth Certificates
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359