- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Getting Evicted in Newark? You Can Get a Free AttorneyNewark, New Jersey is in the midst of a much needed rebirth. A city that has been in decline since the social movement of the 1960s, gentrification is taking root, much like it did in nearby Brooklyn a decade...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- When Is It Too Late ... Roundup: Top 10 Legal DeadlinesSome of us are chronic procrastinators. And those that aren't get things done ahead of time because they know exactly when their time is up. Either way, it helps to have an idea when it's too late to get something...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- If a Hotel Loses Your Reservation, What Can You Do?If you're told that your hotel doesn't have a copy of your reservation, what can you do? Read more on FindLaw Legal Blogs.Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Can I Report My Employer for Paying Me Under the Table?Sometimes you might think getting paid under the table is the way to go. After all, it's (ostensibly) unreported cash, so no taxes, right? (Wrong.) Sure, there may be valid reasons why you want to be paid off the books, but...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Common Reasons Teachers Get SuedTeachers Beware! America is known for being a litigious society, and no one is immune from a lawsuit, not even a beloved teacher. Though in many instances, a school or school district is named as a defendant in a...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Getting Evicted in Newark? You Can Get a Free Attorney
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359