Terms And Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by http://www.lilasana.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site are provided “as is”. http://www.lilasana.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://www.lilasana.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall http://www.lilasana.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on http://www.lilasana.com’s Internet site, even if http://www.lilasana.com or a http://www.lilasana.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. http://www.lilasana.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. http://www.lilasana.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. http://www.lilasana.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
http://www.lilasana.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://www.lilasana.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to http://www.lilasana.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of http://www.lilasana.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- When Should You Text 911 for an Emergency?We all know to call 911 in an emergency. But some of us may be hard of hearing or speech impaired, and some emergencies don't allow for a safe phone call conversation with police dispatchers. So this week, Los...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can States Legally Drug Test for Food Stamps?In recent years, many, if not all states have proposed drug testing applicants for and recipients of public assistance programs. Despite recent evidence that welfare applicants test positive for drugs at a rate far below the national average (and...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Do I Need to Pay Taxes on Bitcoin?As we warned three years ago, the IRS considers Bitcoin and other digital currencies to be property for taxation purposes. Meaning buyers, sellers, and traders of virtual currencies may need to pay real taxes on those transactions. If you...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can Emotional Abuse Impact Your Divorce?A spouse's emotional abuse can be psychologically and physically damaging, and may be the reason you're seeking a divorce. But will a judge look less favorably on your abuser if your divorce goes to court? Perhaps not when deciding...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Top 5 Child Custody Tips for the HolidaysThe holidays are generally a time when families come together. But for separated or divorced parents, the holidays can make it feel like everything is falling apart. Child custody issues can arise at any time, but with travel and...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- When Should You Text 911 for an Emergency?
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359