Terms And Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by http://www.lilasana.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site are provided “as is”. http://www.lilasana.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://www.lilasana.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall http://www.lilasana.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on http://www.lilasana.com’s Internet site, even if http://www.lilasana.com or a http://www.lilasana.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. http://www.lilasana.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. http://www.lilasana.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. http://www.lilasana.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
http://www.lilasana.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://www.lilasana.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to http://www.lilasana.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of http://www.lilasana.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- 5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Child Custody LawyerWhether you're just getting divorced or still hashing out custody issues with an old ex, you're probably wondering if you need the help of an attorney. Beyond having expertise in the field generally and familiarity with the court or judges...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Legal Checklist When Your Kids Leave for CollegeIt's about that time -- your nest is about to get a little emptier. There are a lot of emotions that can bubble up when a child goes off to college, much of it is apprehension and fear for their...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can You Withdraw From a Joint Account During Divorce?Married couples frequently hold bank accounts jointly. When a couple divorces, the marital property and assets, including joint bank accounts, must be divided. But do you have to maintain that joint account during the divorce process? Many divorcing individuals...George Khoury, Esq.
- Do You Have to Remove a Religious Garment If Your Employer Asks?The majority of employment arrangements are at-will, meaning either the employer or employee can end the employment for whatever reason or no reason at all. But there are some reasons an employer can't use to fire you. For instance, you...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- Can Parents Lose Child Custody Due to Low IQ?When making child custody determinations, courts and child service agencies will make decisions in the child's best interests, and those interests can be examined through a variety of factors, from safety and stability to continuity of family, friend, and school...Christopher Coble, Esq.
- 5 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Child Custody Lawyer
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359