Terms And Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by http://www.lilasana.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site are provided “as is”. http://www.lilasana.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://www.lilasana.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall http://www.lilasana.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on http://www.lilasana.com’s Internet site, even if http://www.lilasana.com or a http://www.lilasana.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on http://www.lilasana.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. http://www.lilasana.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. http://www.lilasana.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. http://www.lilasana.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
http://www.lilasana.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://www.lilasana.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to http://www.lilasana.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of http://www.lilasana.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Judge Issues Restraining Order Against Sixth Grade BullyIn a tragic case of middle school bullying, a seventh grade boy was intimidated and assaulted by a larger sixth grade boy off the grounds of their school, Sleepy Hill Middle School, in Lakeland, Florida. To make matters worse,...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Is California Going to Tax Your Texts?The California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) wants to tax text messages in order to subsidize programs that make phone service accessible to the underserved. But the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) may have just blocked that possibility by reclassifying text...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- When Is It Too Late to Request Time off From Work?The holidays are coming up. (And so is flu season.) You might have some unused vacation days that will expire. You may have a new family member on the way, or you might just have a case of the Mondays....Christopher Coble, Esq.
- If Border Agent Searched Your Phone, U.S. May Still Have Your InfoYou may have had your phone unsuspectedly searched by federal agents when coming into America. And the data on your phone may have been downloaded to scan for national security information. Odds are high no incriminating data was found...Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Feds Argue Kids Don't Need Lawyers in Immigration CourtA baby in a basket is clearly capable of representing oneself in immigration court.At least, that's the view of Justice Department attorneys arguing against providing any immigrant free legal counsel during immigration, asylum, or deportation proceedings....Lisa M. Schaffer, Esq.
- Judge Issues Restraining Order Against Sixth Grade Bully
Sharing Is Nice!Shared by: Houston tax relief
Contact Info:Spencer Dansken
3821 BAUM LANE
Friend, NE 68359